Sat, 13 Nov|
The Leeds DA Dinner Dance is the most formal event of the year, a chance to get dressed up, enjoy a fantastic meal and then dance the night away with your friends.
Time & Location
13 Nov 2021, 18:30
Harefield Hall, Ripon Rd, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate HG3 5QE, UK
About the event
Please read the following menu as you will be asked to make your choices on the next page.
- Baked camembert studded with garlic & rosemary served with crusty warm bread
- Greenlip mussels & king prawns in a garlic, sweet chilli & ginger butter sauce
- Ham hock terrine with warm cranberry and port relish
- Slow roasted lamb shank - with creamed potato, finished with a rich red current & mint jus (gluten-free)
- Salmon en croute - with new potatoes, lemon & dill sauce
- Nidderdale chicken - Pan fried chicken supreme with a cream of tarragon, spring onion and mushroom sauce on a bed of sauteed potatoes.
- Double Choc Brownie with vanilla pod ice cream
- Vanilla pod créme brulee & shortbread
- Sticky toffee pudding with rich butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Ticket type
3 Course MealPrice£35.00
+£0.88 service fee+£0.88 service fee